Introduced in 1981, the Roadmaster is one of the most iconic Belstaff jackets of all time. Modelled on the original four-pocket design of the legendary Trialmaster, this modernised edition has a closer, more streamlined fit. Crafted in cambric cotton sourced from a historical British mill, its waxed finish has been developed since the 1800s to be innovatively breathable and waterproof, but be sure to re-wax regularly to keep the shine.
Snap The Waistcoat orThe Wilson Jacket into the Roadmaster for extra warmth.
• Two-way zip fastening with popper placket
• Buckle belt at waist
• 4 external pockets
• Stand collar with tab fastening
• Adjustable poppers to cuffs
• Check lining
• Fabric logo patch to left sleeve
• Commemorative metal plaque to reverse placket
100% Cotton. Body lining 100% Cotton. Sleeve lining 100% Viscose. Do not wash, do not tumble dry. Professional clean only.