Crafted from signature 6oz waxed cotton, the navy blue Racemaster blouson is a failsafe option for wear in unpredictable weather. A shorter version of the Roadmaster jacket introduced in 1981, the piece combines functionality with style: it’s water-resistant, lightweight and fitted with pockets in and out. These are secured by zips and snap fastenings to keep your possessions safe and protected from the elements. For comfort and breathability, this jacket is fitted with metal under arm air vents and a cotton lining designed in our heritage check. Take note of the metal identity tag attached to the inner placket and the Union Jacket ribbon sewn under the left chest pocket, both signifiers of Belstaff’s legendary British heritage.
• Signature 6oz waxed cotton
• 2-way covered zip & snap fastening
• 2 bellow pockets plus 2 zip pockets
• Check lining
• Inner snap pocket
• Metal under arm vents
• Hem adjusters with buckles
• Closed adjustable cuffs with snaps
• Metal "Racemaster" plaque
• Brushed cotton trim on collar
• GB flag ribbon
• Fabric logo patch to left sleeve
100% Cotton. Body Lining: 100% Cotton. Sleeves Lining: 100% Viscose. Do not wash. Do not dry clean. Professional clean only.