The iconic four-pocket, signature 6oz waxed cotton red Roadmaster jacket has been remodelled with an improved fit for mobility. Cut to fit close to the body with a belt to cinch at the waist, it features four storm-proof pockets to the front. Crafted in black cambric cotton sourced from a historical British mill, its shiny waxed finish has been developed since the 1800s for optimum breathability and water-resistance. The signature "Belstaff" check lining, originating in 1955, remains a unique signifier for the brand, whilst internal press-studs accommodate the modular Westwell and Walstead gillets, sold separately.
• Signature 6oz waxed cotton
• Two-way zip fastening with popper placket
• Buckle belt at waist
• 4 external pockets
• Stand collar with tab fastening
• Adjustable poppers to cuffs
• Check lining
• Fabric logo patch to left sleeve
• Commemorative metal plaque to inset of cover
• Reinforced elbows and shoulders
100% Cotton. Body lining 100% Cotton. Sleeve lining 100% Viscose. Do not wash. Do not dry clean. Professional clean only.